This is a README explaining how to use the Apocrita HPC resource from an SBCS perspective, it contains:
- Instructions on how to submit jobs and use Apocrita generally
- An introduction to the command line and Unix
- A slightly more advanced section with tips and tricks for the more seasoned user who has gotten to know Apocrita and Unix better
Click on the menu on the left to navigate through the website. This document is also available as a single pdf download.
There are two main ways of contributing content or asking questions about this document.
- Using GitHub, clicking the Edit link will take you to the repository of this document. There, you can either make a GitHub issue or a pull request.
- You can find contact details here if you would rather send an email.